I ♡ FREE SH**! And Other Shirts from IHeartTees

*WARNING* Naughty Language! Haha!
But as a freebie lover and reviewer, I LOVE this #ilovefreeshit shirt! I went with the black one, even though I could have chosen my favorite color, green. The black was more toned down and casual and makes the lettering and colors stand out more!


I have to say, the phrase is really what caught my eye, as it would most people. But that's also what attracts us to fashion in the first place, what catches our eyes and our attention.

It was soft and really comfy and fit me perfectly. It didn't fade or shrink much at all after washing. I washed inside out to protect the graphics though and make it last longer.

I was actually surprised, when checking out the website, just how many shirts options they have. They really do have a HUGE assortment of others shirt designs and styles to choose from in a variety of themes and occasions! Adult content shirts, funny shirts, shirts for holidays and events,etc.


You can get a general t-shirt, a tank, a baby doll shirt, etc. The whole site and all that it offers, makes it perfect for anyone to come customize their own shirts. Plus the have a HUGE selection of colors available for shirts too!


Plus the company is friendly and helpful and the shirt arrived on time and quickly, just as ordered. Will definitely be ordering more from them in the future!

Order yours today!
http://www.i-hearttshirts.com/I-HEART-FREE-SHIT-T-SHIRT-FUNNY-I-HEART-T-SHIRTS.HTM




I did get to try this free but these are my own opinions and experiences.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review