EMOJI CHARMS for Parties!

So you know how when you go to a party or a BBQ or whatever and you can never really keep track of who's glass is who's? I always have this problem. And once when I was ypunger, I mistook my sparkling cider for my dad's beer. Yuck! Haha.  So instead of drinking whatever you find in whichever glass you pick up, I have the coolest solution for you! Check these out!

I Seriously love these #emojicharms I just got! I'm already having a blast and so are my 3 kids.


These are soooo Perfect for parties, bbqs and get togethers!  They are small but really pretty durable and they easily suction to your glass or wine glass or beer mug! Just press against your cup and voila!

Each person can choose their own and never lose track of which glass is theirs! There are 12 different emojis and they look so cool. There are funny faces, sad faces, a nerd one, etc!

Or you can just use them to decorate your glass, or like my kids, decorate the window or fridge! Haha. This is so unique and such a cute idea! I've never seen anything like it and I LOVE them!


They are pretty durable, but they need to be washed gently by hand.

This would also be a great gift idea too! Very fun!

Find them here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Suction-Lifetime-Perfect-Markers-Everything/dp/B01GDJP85I?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0


I did get to try this free but these are my own opinions.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review