Keeva Organic Body Wash and Conditioner - Scentalicious and Refreshing Review

So I recently got to try the Keeva Organic Anti-Bacterial Body Wash with Tea Tree Oil and Keeva Organic Deep Conditioner with Argan Oil.


I have been increasingly searching for healthier and organic products to use in my house and was excited to try these.
First off, the design and look of the bottles with the color scheme makes it look natural and organic by using earthy tones. I also loved that each came with a pump which is so much nicer than having to pour out.

The Deep Conditioner stated that it contained Argan Oil, unless it is listed by a scientific lab name, I could not find that on the ingredients list on the bottle, but it does contain Tea Tree Oil and Coconut Oil which is great for moisturizing.


The scent was fresh and herbal and sweet and it felt nice. It does not contain any parabens or sulfates which is great as those damage hair over time. I have been using this conditioner for a couple weeks now, at least 4 to 5 times a week. My hair has been definitely softer, smoother, less frizzy and more healthy looking. It is touchable and soft and I can run my fingers through it easily. It also makes my long hair easier to brush through, even when wet and straight out of bath or shower. I love it and will be purchasing more in the future.

You can find this conditioner HERE on Amazon. I suggest you try it. They do have a 100% money back guarantee.

***

The Anti-Bacterial Body Wash with Tea Tree Oil is also wonderful. It smells so fresh and herbal and creates a light but rich lather that feels soft on your skin. It left my skin soft, moisturized and clean and I could smell it later on me but it was definitely not overpowering.


It also states that it contains Argan Oil, but I did not see it listed directly on the bottle, but it does contain Tea Tree and Coconut Oil. This also does not contain parabens or sulfates which is better for your skin.

You can find this body wash HERE on Amazon. I suggest you try it. They do have a 100% money back guarantee.



I did get to try both of these for free but the experience and opinions here are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review