Ready for BBQ Season with this Awesome Kitchen Premium Tool Set!

Just got my new Kitchen Premium Tool Set! Everything I need for a cook out! And it all matches in a fun, bright red color!

I got meat claws, spatula, tongs, and a pair of oven mitts/BBQ gloves!


No cheap stuff here. It all seems to be really well made. It can be heat resistant up to 425 degrees and I can use them with my BBQ or while cooking in the kitchen!

I've never owned a pair of meat claws but always wanted some. These are cool. You just slip your hands in and use them to grab and flip or pick up meat. They are made of nylon plastic and pretty durable.
And the gloves are great too. They are made from heat resistant silicone and are textured so you can have a better grip. They fit big on my small hands but they worked great. Definitely work better at keeping my hands from burning than my old cloth ones!
The tongs were easy to use and you just pull out on the lever on the bottom to close them.
The spatula was nice to use. The silicone makes it easy and comfy to grip.

I do suggest washing these by hand, to promote longer life of them, but they can be washed in the dishwasher.
Plus this is a set you will Love to show off! Everything is so bright colored and pretty and looks great on my BBQ!

PLUS I get a LIFETIME GUARANTEE with these. That is awesome!

You have to check these out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013I2IHL0

I did get to try this free but these are my own opinions.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review