Nice To Meet Ya! Read On and Get To Know Us Better!

I am a stay at home mom to 3 wonderful and very entertaining children. I actually had started this blog to share info and tips and ideas about families and fun and frugal activities, which I still do sometimes, but then got into product reviewing and it seems that lately, that is all that I use this blog for. I do also have an about me page, but I don't think it is enough to really share about myself or for people to really connect to me and my family.

I am a fun loving, friendly and somewhat sociable person. Though, lately, the most of my socializing is done online. I suffer from moderate to severe OCD and Anxiety. I really want to write a post about like a "Day in the life" because OCD is one of those things where people think they know what it is like and that it is not a big deal, but it really can be.

I was adopted at a young age into a home that is a dysfunctional as it could be, but I love my family. My biological family, was also broken up. I had recently connected with my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc, in the last couple years. I am now 30 and it sucks that I just now found them. I have missed so much and have a lot of anger towards the fact that my families on both sides were not what I would have hoped for. By that I mean, that I wish I could have had  closer family. Or at least had the chance to know my biological family sooner and create memories when they were most important.
I think that really has a lot to do with who I am today and why my own family is literally so important to me and why I may feel so alone when I look out to the rest of the world but feel like a queen when I look at my kids. I don't really have anybody super close to rely on or connect with besides my kids and husband. and even then, he is a man and not always super emotionally supportive but he tries. :) And that's all I can ask for. He is super sweet and romantic at times and funny as heck and always makes me laugh, even on the hardest of days.



That is why my family is super important to me and I try to focus on them and make them a part of everything I do, including my blogging and reviews.
I guess I also just wanted to really introduce you all to me and my family. You will see a lot of them on this blog and I like to really connect with people. I think it is important to connect because that is how things become more personal and how things will stick with you.


I have a son named Brock or Bubba or B-Rock, who is 10 years old and about to finish his 4th grade year in school, but is still my most precious and only son. He will always be my baby.


He is highly imaginative and creative. He can recite lines from almost any movie, song, or video he watches as well as books and he acts them out often. He is obsessed with cars, especially fast ones, and can even out smart some adult men on the functionality and statistics and info about some cars. He is also self taught by watching videos and reading books and magazines. He is super funny and is always cracking jokes and doing funny skits and faces and voices. Some of his jokes are ridiculous and do not make sense, but the confidence and presentation of them are what makes them outrageously hilarious. He is very sweet and kind and loving and will always jump to help whoever is in need. He also really loves music and dancing and has been known to break out in dance no matter where we are. I have taken many videos of his dancing over the years, including one video of him dancing while waiting for the circus to start, to the "What Does The Fox Say" song. OMG it was soooo FUNNY! He didn't care that I was recording. He got so into it and loved showing off. He also suffers from OCD and Anxiety, but Never lets it get him down too long.




My middle child, and oldest daughter, Alianna or Ali or AliCat, is 5 years old and she is a complex character to say the least. LOL


She is prissy and pretty and a princess in her own mind. She loves to dress up, wear makeup, high heels, and pretty dresses. But she also loves to fight and play with cars and shoot things with her bow and arrow and (fake) guns, usually squirt guns or Nerf dart guns. She also loves Zombies, like on The Walking Dead TV show that she used to sneak and watch with us when we couldn't see her. She was obsessed with Zombies and killing them and does an impressive and cute impression of a zombie and a zombie killer! She is really passionate about music and dancing. She loves to sing and dance and will dance to anything anywhere, along with her older brother. She really picks up on lyrics and moves pretty fast and also loves to show off, as long as you aren't looking directly at her. She also has been showing signs of OCD and Anxiety, but still seems to be pretty positive. She is very sweet, when she wants to be, but she is also very feisty at times. She loves Frozen and pretty much everything else girls like, especially horses and ponies and unicorns. We probably have 100's around the house. She definitely has a mind of her own and likes to control her environment if she can. She is just about finished with preschool and about to be signed up for kindergarten. OMG. They grow so fast.




My youngest daughter, Jovanna or JoJo, is 1 years old and my last baby.


She is precious and sweet and literally the happiest baby I have ever seen before. She rarely cries, except when she is hungry or when someone takes something from her. Well actually, then it is a blood-curdling scream LOL. She loves SpongeBob SquarePants. Like whenever she sees him or the show comes on, she zones out everyone and everything. She spots him from miles away. Kind of the same with Minions, but not as much. She loves music too and is starting to dance, or try. Mostly it is swaying and walking around in circles while waving her arms. She is currently breastfed and still refuses a bottle or cup all of the time. She has been taking a cup more often but if she sees that it is to replace me, she will refuse and throw a fit. She definitely has a strong will and stubborn side, even though she is literally a very happy, pleasant baby.




I have always loved to write and used to not mind being the center of attention in person, now more so just online. I love being the person people come to for advice and info. I am very much a people pleaser and an optimistic. I also seem to look on the bright side. Even when times are tough, I am really good at finding the little stuff to be thankful for or the stuff to keep me smiling. Most of that has to do with my little family. Especially my kids. I am so very thankful for them. They are my everything and they inspire me and cheer me every day, and make every day worth living!




So, I just wanted to share a little about us and introduce ourselves.
Feel free to comment here or email me if you'd like.
We always check back and love meeting new people.

Take care and Nice to Meet Ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review