My Monster Dual Sweeper Makes Cleaning So Quick and Easy! Here is My 5 Star Review!

I was super excited to try this Monster Dual Sweeper. I have 3 kids, aged 10, 5 and 1. And all 3 makes cleaning up a real chore, especially since it is being done by me All The Time!

 I sweep, vacuum, mop like 2 or 3 times a day, every day. This has actually cut down on my cleaning because I can use it on my kitchen and bathroom floors and my carpet. We had something like this, but not a dual and it was another brand, years ago but it was nothing but problems.
I have had NO issues with this one at all.

 I love it because it is really lightweight and they put a lot of thought into the design. Like there is two dual brushes, but you can unlock them on the side and pull them out easily to clean them. And the try that catches the debris is smaller but easy to empty and put back by pushing the button.

 When I first got it, the only assembly was attaching the handle to the bar and the bar to the vacuum and inserting the catch tray. Really easy and I didn't need the directions. It was able to turn on when we first got it and it worked but we charged it like the directions said too. I won't probably ever run it for the 30 minutes at one time, but throughout the day I would, so that's great. I like that it has 2 speeds; normal and boost.

 The only issue I have is that it seems to not run as high powered on carpet, even carpet that is short like mine. BUT DON'T LET THAT DETER YOU. It worked AWESOME.
It picked up whole pieces of goldfish crackers, hair, crumbs, cereal, and general dust and debris, etc. It really does work on both types of flooring and doesn't scratch them up.

And it is soooo lightweight that even my 1 year old was pushing it around. Now I can have the kids do the chores too. Also, the handle moves to angle for better steering which is great and it can lay flat to go underneath things like chairs or shelves, etc which is really nice.


I love it so much. Ugh, the joys of being an adult. Excitement over a new cleaning tool, but it's because this thing is great!

You have to check it out here! http://www.amztk.com/sweeper


I did get to try this for free but the experiences and opinions here are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review