Get a Rush with Axe Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant

I recently got to try this Axe Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant and I have used axe before and so has my husband. We both like the strong spicy scents but not always for every day use.


I love the commercials though, with all the people chasing the guy who sprayed the Axe! I had no guys or girls chasing me and neither did my husband haha. But we did get compliments and comments on the scent. Mostly posotive. A few had said it was a little strong for them. But it wasn't too bad.

I heard the "dry spray" phrase before this but I wasn't sure what to expect. When I first got it and tried it, I noticed it really was a dry spray. It felt warm and like a small burst of air. I was not even sure it worked, but I could smell it right away. You really only need one spray on each side. Otherwise it can be a little overpowering.

It lasts a really really long time. I'm used to more subtle scents so this was different for me but not necessarily bad. I liked it as long as I didn't spray too much.

It worked too. I stayed dry and didn't smell. It is great for Axe-lovers but like I said, I'm more into subtle scents. But I did like this and will continue to use it while I have it. And I kind of like it, so I may actually look into more in the future.

What I really loved was the look and the design of the bottle. Twist the top and spray. Very simple and sleek.


You can look for it at your local stores or find it HERE at Walgreens.

I dare you to try it! I've got a lot of compliments and a lot of friends who want to try it too!



I did get to try this free but these are my own opinions and experiences.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review