Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus - A MUST HAVE For Traveling

I recently got a travel pack to try with a fold out hanger, 3 bottles of Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus and a travel bag!
(See below for links to special offers and tips)

It is awesome because the 3-ounce travel size meets airline standards and is a perfect fit in your purse, carry-on or any travel bag, including gym bags, sewing kits and more!



Your clothes can be wrinkle-free, odor-free and static-free in just minutes.
Just spray, tug, smooth and hang, then you’re done.

I love how it sprays a full spray and you only need to spray once or twice, depending on size of item.  Oh, and just the smell of it is so amazing! I love it. I could smell it all day!

Honestly, I have seen this around on the shelves and I had thought about it, but had never tried it. I wish I would have tried it sooner now, because it really works and would be great for work. Especially on meeting days!
Just a quick spray and tug and I am fresh to death! :)


You can use it as any of the following:
  • Wrinkle Remover - No Iron Needed Really!
  • Odor Eliminator - Smells SOOO GOOOD!
  • Fabric Refresher - Makes fabric feel soft and fresh smelling
  • Static Remover - Shocking Huh?!? ;)
  • Ironing Aid - If you must...!
  • Great for Travel - Within most airline limits as an acceptable carry-on
  • Try it on clothes, curtains, tablecloths, sheets, pillowcases, towels and MORE!

I tried it on all of my favorite shirts. They often get wrinkled in the transition from laundry to drawer or closet. I use to iron, or toss in dryer if in a hurry but it never completely worked.
I sprayed 2 sprays on my shirt, then pulled and tugged nd ran my hand over the fabric and the wrinkles were GONE! It was awesome! Plus, I love the smell. It smells so good. It was a soft fresh and cottony-floral scent! I love it!

The travel bag that came with the Wrinkle Releaser is cool too. It was folded up and has snap buttons to close it. When you unfold it, you see 3 clear, plastic zipper compartments. These are perfect for makeup, tooth care products, hair care products, or holding your Downy Wrinkle Releaser!

I also got this really cool fold out hanger! What an awesome idea! It is great for hanging the item you want to freshen up on! Or it could be used to hang up your travel bag!

I definitely will be buying this in the future. After trying it, I looked through my closet and drawers and found so many clothing items that could definitely use this. I didn't realize how wrinkled stuff gets. And I love how easy it is to use this. And quick too!

Look Here for...

Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus Coupons and Special Offers: http://www.downywrinklereleaserplus.com/coupons-special-offers/

Travel Tips and Tricks:






I did get to try this for free but the experiences and opinions here are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review