Colorful 6 Pack 2 in 1 Universal Stylus and Ink Pens

These 2 in 1 Stylus pens are so cute! I love them!
They come in 6 colors: Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, and Black! And they all worked. They look so pretty, but they are more than just your average pen!




I'm having fun doodling on paper then, using them to doodle on my phone!


* 2 in 1 design: Stylus and ink pen!
Soft rubber tip for stylus! No scratching up your device!





 * Easy to carry with a metal clip can be clipped on the book or phone case. 


* 100% compatible with all capacitive touch screen devices. Such as iPhone, iPad Pro, Samsung, HTC, LG, Kindle, MacBook 12 inch, Nokia N1, Nexus 5X 6P Pixel C, etc.






Plus you get 6 in 6 pretty, bright colors!


Green is my fave of course! But now I can match the others to my moods or outfits if I want too!
They do write smoothly, and you just twist the tip to use the ink pen.
They worked great on all my e-devices too! I love the bright colors and the cute crystal looking stones inside. These would be great for kids, teens or adults like me!

Get your set HERE: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CNNR1N0




I did get to try these for free but these are my own opinions.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review