3 Birds of a Feather - Personalized Picture Review!


3 birds of a feather! I love the phrase and my kids are definitely that. They are just as excited to have their names on this as I am.

I loved this personalized picture with my 3 kid's names on it from the first time I saw it! This is co cute. I have so many ideas on how to decorate with it, and I could take pics of my kids and arrange them on the wall around it!

My daughter, Alianna's name is spelled wrong, and I did message the seller and they will be sending me a new one so That is Awesome! 

I'm going to get a nice frame, maybe with a nature or bird or related theme or something and hang it on my wall where I can show it off. The picture itself is thick and looks nice and realistic. And it has very good quality. This picture of it, doesn't do it justice.

This would be a great gift idea for a parent, grandparent, etc! It would be cute as part of a mother's day or father's day gift too!




I did get this for free as part of a product trial but these are my own opinions.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review