Feed in Style with this Breastfeeding Scarf Cover



I just got this new breastfeeding scarf and I love it! I am a huge scarf lover and I saw this and had to have it. I've also been breastfeeding for a year now and am always looking for more fashionable covers.

This is perfect. It's big and long so I wrap it around my neck twice when not feeding, then it's great as a cover. It's covers my whole baby and doesn't look weird.

It's super soft fabric and somewhat stretchy material and I can see myself wearing these everywhere.
It's my new fave mom accessory. This is something you won't be embarrassed to wear out and it's so easy to just use where ever.

*UPDATE* I am still using this scarf whenever and where ever I feed in public and I have gotten lots of compliments. It really is comfy and does keep my neck warm and I can wear it with virtually anything. I love this scarf!

You can find it here on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016PSXSTU
This would be a great gift for any mom for a baby shower, Christmas, birthday, mothers day, etc!  They also have other designs and colors available too!

I did receive this product for free but the experience and opinions here are my own.




Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review