Give Yourself Some Scentalicious "Me Time" with Foxbrim Orange Blossom Water Toner


I am a little OCD when it comes to my face and keeping it clean and healthy. I don't have super sensitive skin on my face, but have been known to have reactions to some of the harsher products out there. That's why I was so excited to try this one. It's healthier and all natural and no there and there was no harsh chemicals or other harmful ingredients added.

I tried this product several times over the course of a week or so, and what I liked, was the way it smelled, even though orange I am not a huge orange fan. It smelled fresh and delicious and not at all like a cleanser. I applied it using a cotton ball. The way the bottle is made and the consistency of the toner would make it hard to pour without spilling if you don't.

I would use twice each time, with cotton balls, WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The first time to remove the dirt and grime and the second time to really get into my pores and clean them out. I used it in the morning before applying my makeup and at night before bed.

I can see this lasting a while, as long as you use cotton balls to apply it as that way you don't waste it. And it's a great product for the price. A definitely good value for the item and the quality of the ingredients.

Here's the link to check it out on Amazon and read other reviews as well. 
I received this product as my only compensation for my part in a product trial. All of the opinions and experiences are my own and unbiased.




Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review