Give Yourself a Pedicure at Home with Auto Pedi !

"A Pedicure in the palm of your hand!"
And it really is.

Are you suffering from dry, hard and calloused skin on your feet? Are you embarrassed by the condition of your feet? Wanting to get your feet ready for flips flops and sandles?

Well check out this new Auto Pedi Rechargeable Callus Remover from Auto Pedi!

Its lightweight, sleek, and fully functional. It's rechargeable, so you can take it with you or use it where you want, like in front of the tv at night. It's also waterproof and be used wet or dry, even right out of the bath or shower.
It's unique in the fact that the roller spins 360° at 40 times per second! That's fast.
It works faster and is safer than most because it has no metal scrapers or blades that can cut the skin, and cause injury, or infection.

I used this on my own feet a few times now and at first, I was scared because I have never used one of these before. I didn't know what it would feel like and thought it was going to hurt or tickle my feet and both options sounded awful. BUT, I did try it and it did not, I repeat, it Did Not hurt! Or tickle.
It felt funny at first but was quite relaxing. It was easy to hold and wasn't too loud once you had it on your foot. Just sounded like a tiny motor. I just pressed it lightly against my skin on my heel and foot. You don't want to press hard or the roller will stop, which I found out a couple times, but that is typical and it even said that in the information pamphlet that comes with it.
What I love is that it has a safety lock, so it won't turn on if you don't want it too.
I charged mine for a while, even though it was working when I got it, and I highly recommend you do as well. Once fully charged, it can be operated for a half hour! That's a long time. I also loved the pretty blue color too.

To be honest, I had never considered using one of these before, but I am glad I did. After a couple uses, my skin is feeling softer and smoother and prettier. Because of this little handheld piece of heaven, my feet are officially ready for summer! Yay!

This kit includes:
▪Callus Remover
▪Charger Adaptor
▪Grinding Head and Replacement
▪Protective Cover for Grinding Head
▪Cleaning Brush

Also, do not use this on anything other than your feet and do not use on a certain area for more than 2 to 3 seconds at a time or on skin that is red, inflamed or irritated. This item should NOT be painful. If you experience pain, discontinue use and call your doctor. But trust me, the only thing you'll be feeling is relief, excitement, and pure joy at how easy and fun this is to use!

You can buy it here on Amazon for a really good price, as these typically cost up to more than $70 or more, for a hand held personal pedi system like this.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VWBIDTQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1432868300&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=auto+pedi&dpPl=1&dpID=51vBGi7rLgL&ref=plSrch

I did receive this item for free from a local business in return for my honest opinion and review. This item was my only compensation and the above experiences and opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review