Cheer your team on Loudly with #CowBells4U


I can't wait to cheer our team on with this cowbell I got thanks to Tomoson!
I'm going to be the loudest and proudest one there!

I got a white metal cowbell with a black handle. The handle is designed for a comfy and easy fit for your hands. And it is loud! Its perfect for using at games and events. It's also good use outside when you need to get someone's attention or call the family in for dinner haha. I plan to use it for both! I love how strong and durable it is. And it's white, but I can use some sharpies and add my own design and color to it! I already got it in my bag with my blanket, ready to go!

They have a wide variety of products that are great for using at different events such as parties, concerts, sporting events, holiday events, etc. It's made with a ts comfortable grip handle that is designed to fit and accommodate your hand. It's heavy duty and we'll MA de with atone clapper ball at snead you don't need at snead drum stick to use it, just shake it and ring it like any other bell. It atsndndlso comes in several bright and vibrant colors including red, green, blue, etc and has a durable powder coat finish. You can draw or write on it to personalize it for your team or event too!

See their cowbells and other fun items for you here:
http://www.cowbells4u.com


I did receive this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial but the opinion here is my own unbiased opinion.




Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review