Try the Scopo Universal Tablet/Smartphone Stand


Check out my new #scopostand !!!

Its easy to use and fold up; its portable and compact; and it has 6 adjustable angles!
Its really lightweight and can hold most smartphones and tablets!

It came in the box folded up and it took me a few to figure out how to open it up and once I did, I notice how light weight it was. It did hold my phone fine, but my tablet didn't stand up very well but I also could have been using it wrong. I would have liked to see a paper with more directions and diagrams for use.

It did have the different angles and it was fun to use to watch videos. Then when I was done, it was easy to fold up and put away. I also would have liked it more if the little feet that flip out were more sturdy or less easy to move, as they kept falling back into their hole and my phone would fall. I did find a way to prop my phone against them more so they would stay out and hold it up better.

This would be a perfect gift idea for anyone. Find yours on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00uuqfoza

I received this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial but the experience and opinions in this post are my own unbiased opinion.





Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review