Have another good night's sleep with a Pure Silk sleep mask


I recently got another sleep mask from Tomoson to try free for a product review. This is my own opinion.

I got the Pure Silk sleep mask and I seriously love it. It's really thin and light but keeps the light out enough so I can fall asleep faster. It has a stretchy strap so you can adjust sizing as you need too.
It has a shape that is contoured to fit your face and is flexible and soft. It is made of 100% silk and is soft and comfy. I loved wearing this cause it felt so good and like I wasn't wearing anything all.

And I definitely fall asleep faster since I can not see anything. Nothing to distract my eyes and keep me awake.

You can find one for you here on Amazon! 


Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review