Anytime is Bubble Time with Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath 3 in 1!


I enjoyed a relaxing bubble bath and washed my body with the new Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 and loved the fresh herbal scent and rich lather and LOTS of bubbles! And it is great for kids and adults!

Its formula contains soothing ingredients like Calendula and Chamomile and Oat milk and to me it kind of smelled herbal and sweet and sort of like a lemon drop candy. It is delicate and mild and non irritating and creates and rich and creamy lather. The chamomile helps relax you and soothe your senses while the oat milk helps relieve eczema and calendula moisturizes dry skin. It is SLS, sulfate, paraben, sodium-benzoate, and dioxane FREE too!

I actually got to enjoy my bath tonight and I felt like a kid in a bubble bath. It was fun! After I was done, I gave my kids a bubble bath and boy were they excited. They loved playing in the bubbles and the scent filled the air. And when they were done, I knew they felt completely clean and in relaxed, which is great since it's their bedtime now!

Plus, I used it as a shampoo for them and I could tell it wasn't like other shampoos that weigh down their hair with thick formulas. This made their hair smell great and fresh.
Find it on amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/b002hgac1m 

I received this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial and the above opinion and experience is 100 % my own unbiased opinion. 
#bubbletherapy #gotitfree from #Tomoson #producttrials #producttesting #fun #reviews #productreviews @tomosonreviews #TomosonSelfie


Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review