Colore Your World with Chalk Markers by Colore!


I tried the liquid chalk markers from Colore and loved them. They are so bright and easy to use and so much fun.

I got 8 chalk markers and a neon green silicone holder for them. I love it. Green is my favorite color. So excited.
First, as directed,  I shook each one and then pushed down on the tip until the tip filled with the color then shook it and wrote away.

The liquid chalk flowed smoothly and it was easy to write and draw with. My 4 year old daughter loved coloring with these on our whiteboard. Definitely recommend these to others. 
It's perfect for notes, drawing, etc and can be used on any non-porous surface like windows, mirrors, whiteboards, but you want to test a small area first to make sure it wipes of clean. These wiped off easy for me.

Each marker has a Dual Tip Design and is Interchangeable Between Bullet and Chisel Tip
They come in 8 bright colors including purple, white, blue, yellow, orange, pink, red and green
#productlaunch #gotitfree from #Tomoson #ThankYou  Having so much fun! :0)
I got this product for free through Tomoson.com as part of a product trial and the above opinion and experience is 100% my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review