#BodyMerry Retinol Surge Cream and Neck Firming and Tightening Cream


I usually am a little hesitant to try a new face creams and serums because they all say they can decrease fine lines and wrinkles,  give your skin a brighter glow, leave it permanently smooth, etc but most rarely can, or of they do, the effects are only temporary.

Also, most creams/serums ingredient lists confuse me as they are all scientific chemical names. I try to look for specific ingredients when choosing a cream or go with something recommended to me by friends and family members.

I have been lucky to try other Body Merry products recently and loved them, and now trust this brand and it's products.
I started to use #BodyMerry Retinol Surge Cream in the evening, after my shower or bath, or at night before bed.
I would rub it in, moving my hands in a small, swirling motion. I did notice that my skin was smoother after over a week and not only that but my skin tone was better and more clear. I definitely see a lasting difference. I will admit, that I forgot to use it a couple times but then I would just use it in the morning before applying my makeup.

Find it here on Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/retinol-moisturizer-professional-moisturizer-satisfaction/dp/b00oqqlng4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1424700836&sr=8-1&keywords=best+anti+aging+retinol+moisturizer+for+wrinkles+and+neck
As a part of this product trial, I also got to try for free, the #BodyMerry Neck Firming and Tightening Cream , which I have also been using for over a week.

It's been a great product to try out. I have been using on my face daily. What I love about it is that it's not oily or greasy, it doesn't leave your skin looking that way either.  It contains great nutrients and I like that the scent isn't too strong.

I never really thought about moisturizing my neck and haven't noticed that my skin was aging as I am only 29, but it's better to be proactive. My skin definitely holds its moisture longer after using this and looks more firm and smooth.

I also really like that these products don't cost an arm and a leg to buy. These are something I plan on using again, as well as looking out for more of their products in the future.



Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review