Lose that Extra Weight with Garcinia Cambogia Extract

Garcinia Cambogia Extract Trial

I was approved for another FREE product trial with Tomoson.com in which I received Garcinia Cambogia Extract 80% HCA (Maximum Effect) 1400 Mg, 180 Capsules.

I had read some reviews, positive and negative, and I kept seeing people talk about how it increases energy, suppresses appetite, has few side effects if taken correctly, made from natural and quality ingredients. I will admit that I was skeptical but I couldn't wait to try it and lose some of this post-baby weight. :)

I had never really tried a dietary supplement so I was a little apprehensive but within a week, I saw the effects of it decreasing appetite and I didn't feel a crash or get jittery when using it. I had more energy and didn't have as many cravings, which is surprising to me.

I would take 1 pill about 45 minutes before I ate a meal, usually lunch and dinner. Then I noticed that I ate less than usual; smaller portions; and that I didn't end up snacking as much between meals.
I really do recommend to others, but not just as an only option. To lose weight you need to work at it. This is not a magic pill that will shed your pounds on its own. This really works if you follow it but also do other things like exercise and eat healthy. And I've lost 2.5 pounds in a week with this supplement combined with exercise and healthier eating.

* JustMissAsh *

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review