Check out the new #BodyMerry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream and Hyaluronic Dew Serum Trial Starting Now...

I received these products in the mail today from Tomoson.com for FREE so I can take part in a product trial and give an unbiased review. Today I am reporting that I am just starting my trial tomorrow morning and will report more as I continue trial.

According the Tomoson.com website, is the following description for the Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream:
"Combat cellulite with our unique Caffeine + Retinol + Seaweed formula. This gel-cream has a strong caffeine content with the optimum level of retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts. For good measure, we’ve also added potent natural and organic ingredients such as algae extract, kelp, coconut oil, Japanese green tea leaf extract and cayenne. Like all our products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it absorbs quickly into your skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing 100% natural ‘mint - green tea - lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once fully absorbed.

In a nutshell, Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is your ticket to visibly reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and getting skin that feels and looks tighter, smoother and younger!"
Starting both products tomorrow, and will use each product, the Cellulite cream twice a day as recommended and the Serum every other day to start and then move to use it every day under my moisturizer.

I will report updates as I can. I can't wait to use this and hopefully I will see a difference.
I'm usually skeptical of most lotions and moisturizers. They all seem to "say" they can make your skin more tighter and keep moisture in.

But I have tried other #BodyMerry products, and have seen a difference in their creams. I am excited to be able to test this out.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00n4uxi6g
image

* JustMissAsh *

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review