Try Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scar Cream & Age Defense Eye Cream And Take Back Your Body


I recently received a free thing of the Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scar Cream and Age Defying Eye Cream from Tomoson through Amazon.com.
 These opinions below are my own based on my use of the products.

The Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scar Cream was in a small round yellow and white container. When I opened it, some was on the lid but it was white and creamy. It wasn't oily or sticky and went on smooth. I've been using for a couple days and I already see a slight difference. It works well and a little goes a long way.
My skin is softer and it really hydrates my skin as well as makes it firmer. I also put it on my scar from my recent c-section and I believe it is making it better as well.
I love the creamy texture of it. It contains organic cocoa butter, Shea Butter, vitamins e, c, b3, b5, and pure plant oils. And seems to be really good for your skin. I use it twice a day as directed and it really does hydrate and nourish as well as reduce the visibility of scars and stretch marks on my skin.
I've also been using the Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream for Dark Circles, Wrinkles, Puffiness, Crow's Feet, Fine Lines & Bags - Under Eye Treatment with Natural & Organic Anti-Aging Formula (Peptides, Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumber, Rosehip Oil, MSM, Aloe & Many More) - Also for Men.

 I have been using it and noticed that the skin under my eyes is smoother and tighter. My dark circles were awful cause of lack of sleep from new baby even with using makeup to cover them everyday. But now, my eyes don't show the dark circles as much. I have only been using for a while now and still have some fine lines, but they seem less obvious and less deep. I love the texture and the smell and this product has been working great so far.
I definitely recommend both of these products to other women or men who have some of these issues. These products are made with healthy natural ingredients and seem to be very beneficial for your skin.

 Thank you Tomoson for letting me try these products.
#BodyMerry #gotitfree #thankyou #Tomoson #loveit #freesamples #samples #free #freebies #producttrials #freestuff #gotitinthemail #producttesting #products #Beauty

* JustMissAsh *

Popular posts from this blog

Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Unlock The Weird

WIN with Dial Rewards! Prizes, Money, Gift Cards and More

With All Due Respect Review